So you are interested in social enterprise development in Estonia?
Please do let us know if you have any specific questions. We are glad to provide up-to-date information directly by e-mail or via Skype in case the request is:
- justified in relation to our strategic objectives;
- realistic in relation to our available resources.
We intend to keep information on our English web page rather static. However, you may find the links below helpful for getting a preliminary overview of Estonian social enterprise sector.
- Needs Analysis Report (2017) for the project “Know Your Impact”: detailed country profile of Estonia (pages 31-44) tackles a number important issues related to our social enterprise ecosystem. Much of the information is still up to date with some exceptions (e.g. meanwhile, the EU directive on public procurement has been adopted).
- “Country Report: Estonia” as a result of mapping of social enterprises and their eco-systems in Europe as commissioned by the European Commission. The new report will be available in 2018. It is highly likely that the methodology will be significantly improved while the compilation will be much more inclusive.
- Overview of statistics collection exercise concerning the years 2009-2012 (the main text in English starts on page 124). The article was published in Quarterly Bulletin of Statistics Estonia 1/2015. Also: a) the list of organizations & complete set of indicators and b) description of methodology and sampling. The study was financed by the European Commission.
You would need something else or more? Get in touch with us.