Our cross-border track record includes active memberships (Expert Group on Social Entrepreneurship GECES, Social Value International) and successfully implemented projects (Nordic Council of Ministers; European Commission, e.g. Erasmus+; British Council).
Our priorities for international cooperation:
- More young social entrepreneurs and / or next generation of responsible consumers
- Business model development for social enterprises
- Joint marketing communication for social enterprise sector
- Testing investment models for social enterprises
- Development of impact management
- Development of work integration social enterprises